Delrin® is one of the popular thermoplastics used to produce a variety of industrial and engineering products. These products are used in retail, electronics, automobile industries, as well as industrial equipment manufacturing. Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. can provide you contemporary solutions when it comes to Delrin® machining and CNC milled Delrin® products.
Why Work with Us
Delrin® is one of the primary materials we utilize to produce standard or custom plastic components. As an exclusive plastic material manufacturer and service provider, we have immense knowledge concerning the benefits and disadvantages of the material.
We utilize state-of-the-art equipment to produce your industrial components. The Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. team has the capabilities to manufacture Delrin® utilizing the following machining processes:
- CNC Turning: Our CNC turning equipment includes brands such as Leadwells and Haas, which allow us to machine simple as well as complex products using non-rotary tooling. This allows us to provide different types of machining processes and product features, such as:
- Facing and Boring
- Secondary Drilling
- Tapping, Hexing, and Knurling
- Hexes, Contours, and Cross Holes
- CNC Milling: We are experts when it comes to CNC milled Delrin®. We utilize creative yet cost-effective fixturing to provide high savings in terms of time and money. We also upgrade our machines regularly to maintain a high level of quality production. Our CNC milling capabilities include:
- Vapor Bonding
- Solvent Bonding
- Prototype and Production Runs
- Secondary Drilling and Tapping
All our Delrin® machining procedures take place in a controlled environment. We can take on projects that require prototype as well as complete production runs.
These aforementioned machining and production methods allow us to manufacture various types of industrial and commercial products:
- Teflon Rings
- Wear Pads
- Valve Seats
Why Choose Delrin®?
As a homopolymer version of Acetal, Delrin® possesses a variety of notable features, which makes it a perfect choice for producing plastic components. Some of the beneficial features include:
- Immense Strength
- High Resistance to Abrasion
- Resistance to Chemicals
- High Dimensional Stability
Delrin® is also available in 8 different grades of natural color, black, and brown colors. This gives the customer a wide range of materials to choose from when manufacturing a particular product. CNC milled Delrin® products can also be designed and manufactured for stationary as well as moving parts.