Oil and Gas CNC Machining Services
Oil and gas industries utilize different types of machines and equipment that are exposed to challenging working environments. These machines and equipment are fitted with several intricate and robust components in complex geometries, critical tolerances, and made of durable, exotic materials. Machining these components is not easy and requires specific experience and expertise. This is where Brogan & Patrick has an edge. Our extensive experience in machining these critical parts for challenging applications has made us one of the popular oil and gas CNC machining services providers in the US. Our engineering expertise and in-depth understanding of industrial requirements have helped us produce and deliver high-quality products at competitive prices.
Our Oil and Gas CNC Machining Capabilities
Over the years, we have invested in technology and resources, which enable us to meet any complex oil and gas CNC machining requirements with ease. The following capabilities, which we have developed over the years have helped us immensely to serve clients beyond their expectations.
- Machining Services: Our following CNC machining capabilities have been put to the best use for creating parts in the said industry.
- CNC Turning: It is a precise CNC machining technique, which is used to create components and parts with close fit tolerances up to +/-.001.
- CNC Milling: This is another CNC machining technique that helps us to produce precision components with exact specifications and tight tolerances.
- Screw Machining: CNC screw machining is an integral part of our oil and gas CNC machining services. We employ these services to create precision parts to exact specifications and tight tolerances.
- Materials We Work with: Resistance to corrosion, harsh chemicals, and performance in elevated temperatures are some common requirements that we meet at Brogan & Patrick. Our in-depth understanding of different materials and their properties in these challenging environments has helped us tremendously to serve our clients better. At Brogan & Patrick, we regularly work with the following metal and plastic materials to produce durable, heat and chemical resistant, impact-resistant, and corrosion-resistant components for our clients.
- Facility: Building a well-equipped facility is not an easy task and it requires continuous investments and understanding of changing trends and customer requirements. We believe the following technology investments that we made over the years have helped us meet our project requirements effortlessly.
- Our CNC machine shop is located at Elkhorn in Wisconsin.
- Our facility is equipped with various CNC machines from brands like Leadwell, HAAS, and Takasawa.
- These machines enable us to perform a wide range of CNC turning services such as contour turning, taper turning, form turning, live tooling, tapping, as well as CNC milling services such as milling, facing, drilling, slitting, and slotting.
- We have invested in high vacuum fixtures, which enable us performance high-tolerance CNC machining with ease.
- We are certified to ISO 9001: 2015 standards for the machining and supply of custom engineering components.
Industrial Grade Plastic Components for Oil and Gas Applications
We regularly machine the following components for our clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Hydraulic control lines
- Thermoplastic pipes
- Connecting Rods
- Pipe centralizers
- Wear pads
- Various types of standard and custom seals, gaskets, and O-rings
These components have been widely used in several oil and gas applications such as:
- Actuating Systems
- Drilling Systems
- Blowout Preventers
- Electric Submersible Pumps
- Sealing Systems
- Valve Systems
- Vacuum Barrier Systems
Many onshore and offshore companies operating in this sector face problems related to component failure and related downtimes. Often these downtimes mean losses in terms of money, labor, and time. To avoid this, we provide just-in-time (JIT) assembly and delivery services. This helps us assure minimal downtimes and maximum uptime for most clients.