Plastic bushings are increasing in popularity due to their benefits and versatility in rotary applications. Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp.has been supporting various industries by providing high strength and reliable plastic bushings for industrial machinery.
What are the Benefits of Plastic Bushings?
Bushings can be made using a single plastic material or a combination of resins as the base material. The right material or resin combination can result in the production of bushings that are lightweight, abrasion and corrosion resistant, impact and shock resistant, along with exceptionally long service lives. They are also extremely cost-effective as compared to metal bushings.
Wide Choice of Materials
We have the knowledge and engineering capabilities to work with different kinds of materials. Irrespective of whether you are an existing patron or a first-time customer, we can suggest the most optimum material with which to produce the bushings after understanding your application requirements. Our material offerings include:
Our solution-driven material offerings ensure that the fabricated bushings will be better alternatives than traditional bronze or brass bushings.
About Plastic Molding
At Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp., we utilize a computer controlled molding system. Our in-house system allows us to utilize CAD/CAM software and highly efficient Swiss molding machines. This not only increases our manufacturing capacities but also allows us to provide manufacturing benefits to our clients:
- We have the ability to achieve tight tolerances of +/-.001 on certain applications.
- Our in-house tooling equipment and processes mean that we can offer our services to customers at extremely reasonable prices.
- We have reduced the overall production time and tooling costs by integrating the prototype tooling with the production tools.
- Our plastic molding process is highly suited for producing small or medium-sized bushings in large quantities.
- We can take on large multi-consignment projects and have the products delivered on time.
About Plastic Screw Machining
Apart from plastic molding, we also employ plastic screw machining to produce the bushings. This method allows for the bushings to be CNC machined with immense quality and precision.
- We can produce bushings with integral colors and special undercuts.
- We can manufacture components that have tolerances of +/-.0005 or higher.
- Plastic screw machining also allows us to meet rapid plastic screw machining and large fabrication requirements.
Applications of Plastic Bushings
Plastic bushings manufactured by Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. can be used in a variety of industrial and commercial applications involving rotary motions.
- Construction Equipment
- Automated Office Equipment
- Wheel Loaders
- Conveyor Systems
- Laboratory Mixers
- Front Axles of Automotive Vehicles
Our main goal is complete customer satisfaction. We utilize the best materials and high-grade equipment to produce plastic bushings that will meet all the requirements of your industrial processes.